Sunday, February 4, 2018

NEW LOGO and a PHONICS PARTY!

Thanks to Krista Wallden at Creative Clips, I have create a new logo with her wonderful graphics.  I look forward to using it in the new products I create for you as well as freshening up my blog.  A big shout out to Krista!  Her products are bright, detailed and wonderful.  They make me sooo happy!  You can check out her work here.


This month I am throwing a Phonics February party!  It is no secret to those that I work with that phonics is a passion of mine.  I mean obsessed!!!  So, I have decided to do something fun to inspire others.  Every Monday in February there will be a phonics surprise on my blog and my TPT store.  This week, enjoy 20% off of my new series Fun-Tastic Phonics.  I will be back later this week to give you more about the new series but in the mean time, you can check it out here.  

Happy Phonics February,
Coconut Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...