Monday, August 6, 2012

Mystery Monday AGAIN...


Hi ya!

I hope y'all have been having a wonderful summer and have had much needed rest and relaxation.  Are you back to school yet?  I head back in a few weeks but I will be working at home and in my classroom for most of it as I gear up for...Back To SCHOOL!!!  Are you excited?  I'm not quite ready, but will be soon.

I spent the weekend in San Antonio at another Frog Street Conference {SPLASH} and Oh.My.Word, so much fun and so many new ideas.  As you may remember, I was presenting on Guided Reading.  I have been uploading several of the items I was presenting on to my Teachers Pay Teachers store and will continue to do so. 

One of the kits that I have uploaded is some comprehension activities.  It is great for guided reading, centers, literature circles, etc.  Here are a few photos of *some* of the activities included.  Click here to get to my Rainbow Readers Book Club Comprehension Activities product.   Click on the preview to see more pictures :0)

  It includes this and is only $4.00:
  20 easy to read with full color comprehension cards 

7 different comprehension activities with complete directions on how to make and do:

· Pick Six

· Top Choice Two

(includes recording sheet)

· Sit and Snack Sack

· Pickin’ Questions and Popcorn

· Juice Box Jamboree

· Quiz Show

· True/False

(includes 18 true/false statement cards and labels)

So, also on the agenda for tonight is the A-Z Mystery Monday series.  This Monday's journal response kit is for The Canary Caper.    This is a Reading Level book 2.3!

Click here for your FREEBIE!  The Canary Caper.  Tune in next week for another A-Z Mystery!

2 comments:

  1. Just added the Rainbow Readers comprehension pack to my TPT cart! I attended your workshop at Frog Street in Dallas and absolutely love the juice box jamboree activity- so CUTE! I can't wait for school to start so I can start reading the A-Z Mysteries to my firsties. (You helped me decide what series to read with your fun journal response sheets!! Thanks for sharing!! (Where did you find the mini response lights??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Thanks for the comment! I found the lights at Target in the "light bulb" section. I have also seen them at Walmart, Home Depot, etc. I will also be doing a Junie B. Jones book series. {I love her!} So be on the lookout for that one as well.

    Have a great start to the school year!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...