Monday, July 16, 2012

Fabulous Fun and Fantastic Finds at Frog Street

Well, I'm back from my fabulous Frog Street SPLASH Conference and I have gotta tell ya...I am EXHAUSTED!!!  Lots of great presenters were there with wonderful ideas.  It was a blast! 

I also had the opportunity to do a bit of shopping and here are the things I got:
Fernando Frog Puppet w/HouseFanny Frog Puppet w/House
First up are two A.DOR.ABLE puppets from Frog Street Press lovingly know as Fanny and Fernando.  I am soooo excited to use these new teaching tools in my classroom this year.  I intend on letting the students use them while reading independently at the reading center.  Either the kids can read to the puppets or they can read {as the puppet} to themselves.  I can't wait.

Click here to get your own!


Secondly, I bought this Stephen Fite CD.  I think after buying this CD, I now own all of them.  If you have not heard of Stephen Fite or heard any of his songs, I highly recommend you do so.  He has a number of fun, educational songs that will get your kids moving and learning as they sing.   Check out his stuff here!


Lastly, I got these super cute t-shirts and dress from the Pink Armadillo ladies.  Can't wait to wear these items.  Cute, huh?!











I even got an opportunity to meet Crystal from Kreative in Kinder!
 
Kreative in Kinder
Check her blog out here-Kreative in Kinder

I can't wait for what is in store for the Frog Street SPLASH in San Antonio at the beginning of August.  If you are scheduled to be there, let me know.
Happy summer y'all,
Coconut Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...